— from Zen Shin Talks (via psithurisma)
i just wanna cuddle naked with you and see who gives in first tbh
Men who can’t cook, clean, or even do their own laundry are not “cute” and “in need of a woman to care for them”. They are spoiled brats so dependent on gender roles that they never bothered to learn the minimal skills to take care of themselves.
sugar, we’re goin down [presses elevator button for a lower floor]
SWINGIN [ELEVATOR CABLE SNAPS]
more than i bargained for
I wonder if, when you watch a show recommended to you on netflix, they think, “hell yes! we got one!”
Goal one: get hammered, or plastered
Goal two: (only once goal one is accomplished) Go home and eat everything so not hungover in the morning
It’s bad that I still think of you. It’s bad that I can say that I would love you, but only like her. It’s bad that I want you to stay with me and stay with me. It’s bad. Because I see your picture, with him, and it tears away a little piece that I should just shrug off, but I don’t. It’s bad.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
25th of July